Monday, January 29, 2007

 

That isn't the only prehistoric thing around here

This morning I realized that my birthday is in 2 days. I mean, I knew it was coming up and I've made no secret of what I would like for a gift, but somehow it still snuck up on me. Until this morning I would have thought my birthday was a good solid 2 weeks away.

Y'all, I think this means I'm maturing.

Which sucketh the big one.

Ok, I'm not too mature.

Heh.

So, anyway, Lynnster did me a solid and moved all my blog crap over to Wordpress in case I decided I didn't want to continue on with Blogger once everyone was forced to go with the Beta version. I have not heard one good thing about Beta and in fact have heard lots of bad things and am going to move.

My inaugural post over there will be on Wednesday, otherwise known as the day I turn officially older than dirt. There will be lots of talk about the effects of Metamucil and how to keep the tennis balls on the feet of my walker yellow and bright. Great fun for everyone!

If you want to go see how it looks, please do. Let me know what you think. If you like it, it's all Lynnster's doing. If you don't like it, it's my fault for liking the color orange so much.


Now, on to other things. Pookie sent me this link a few days ago. After staring in awe at this creature (what creature? Click the link!) for several minutes, I decided to see if I could find anything on YouTube.




|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?