Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

Her and her puny little thumbs. It is to laugh, yes?


Me (upon hearing that BabyGirl's Friday night plans had been cancelled): Well, maybe you and I could go see a movie. Ooh! Or we could go bowling. I've been wanting to go bowling!

BabyGirl: (gives me the Look) (Parents of teenagers, you know the look to which I refer)

Me: Hey, I bet I could beat you.

BG: Um. Yeah, you probably could.

Me: You were supposed to say something like, 'Oh, yeah!? Well, you just bring it, then!'.

BG (in a little tiny fraidy cat voice): Please don't bring it.


I would totally bring it, y'all. It would be broughten. I would bring it and then when I was done, I would bring it back, put it in a little box and keep it safe for the next time I had to bring it.


Consider it brung, is what I'm saying here.


Thanks everyone for the kind words about Patsy. I can't wait to see her this weekend. We're gonna take a buttload of crawfish out to her house Saturday and gorge ourselves. A buttload is between 20 and 30 pounds, depending on much they cost.

What are y'all gonna do this weekend?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?