Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

This counts as a post


Ha Ha! Just kidding. Although, if I hadn't just posted a diatribe about how much that irritates me, I'd be tempted to see if I could get away with it. However, you should feel totally free to skip this post entirely. In fact, I'd recommend it.I'm not having a very good 24 hours. Nothing tragic, nothing life altering, just a couple things that have me a little bummed out.

1) My oldest won't be able to come home for Christmas. I'm pretty upset about it, as is he. We likely won't see him until next June.

2) Patsy(my best friend, along with Jo. Yes, I have two best friends. It's all very middle school) was going to come up today and can't because her car is being a shit. I haven't seen her in forever and I was really looking forward to it.

3) At work, yesterday, I got bitten, and while it's nothing serious, it hurts and caused kind of a crappy night's sleep.

So, anyway, I'm kinda grumpy and low level depressed, which I will shake off pretty quickly, but if I waited to post until I was over myself, it would be tomorrow morning and I would be a failure at NaBloPoMo would be another reason to be grumpy.


Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow in a much better mood. I promise.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?