Monday, November 27, 2006

 

Right after I post this, I'm going to take a nap


For all two of you who might have been wondering why I haven't posted yet today, I have a good excuse. Patsy came up yesterday and spent the night and I've been busy hanging with my homie. We played Scrabble, shopped for shoes to replace the ones GargantuDog ate, and just basically hung around, doing nothing.

She just left for home (wah) and I am going to have to tell her that Little Man just said, 'Mimi can't be my pit crew anymore'. I'm sure she will be shocked and saddened by this news.

While Patsy was here, she showed me how to record audio with my cell phone, so I have two recordings of Little Man singing to share with y'all. As soon as I figure out how to do it. Which really means as soon as Pookie figures out how to do it. I think my ineptitude with all things technological has been well documented.

I have made a promise to myself that I am going to By God sit down and write out the stories of How I Got Stabbed In The Face and How I got Run Over On My Birthday tonight, so hopefully one or both of those will be up tomorrow.

In the meantime, watch this video and see if history repeats itself.







And now, as foretold, I am off to take a nap. I must be psychic or something. Y'all be quiet and keep the TV down, hear?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?