Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

The most accurate, yet really kind of offensive internet quiz I've ever taken

Congratulations! You are 0% ghetto

It looks like you keep yourself out of the ghetto and are living ghetto free. Also, you may be white.

How Ghetto Are You
Create Your Own Quiz



Although, one of the questions was, and I quote: "3. Do you know anyone (including yourself) named Pookie, Nay Nay, Shaquita, Boo Boo or Tawanna?"

I answered yes, of course, but apparently the quiz sensed that Pookie is just the nickname I have for my equally non-ghetto husband. Damnit! I was hoping to be at least 10% ghetto, if only so that my kids will think I'm cool.

If one of the questions had been 'Have you ever been shot/stabbed in the face?', my score would have totally shot up. Also, I hang out with pit bulls a LOT. Surely that has to count for something.

Ok, I admit to a shortage of gold chains, but I have a lovely tennis bracelet that Pookie bought me for out last anniversary and, while I don't generally chug 40' s of an evening, I have been known to have a little Bailey's in my evening coffee.

Ooh! One of my neighbor's has a toilet in his front yard! Does that count? Although, he is renovating and therefore I expect the toilet to be gone posthaste and also, I believe the potty in the front yard is more redneck than ghetto.

Man, I just can't win.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?