Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Come on Down!

Bob Barker will be retiring after 50 years on television at the age of 83. In case you're wondering how he kept going, well, I have a theory.







In other, non-boob news, today is a banner day here for two reasons:

1) Today is Little Man's 4th Birthday. He's old enough for T-ball. I'll be weeping intermittantly all day.

2) Today is the official halfway point for NaBloPoMo. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. The light is telling me something. I can't quite make it out..wait..ohhh, the light says "Thank God it's almost over because you just aren't that creative, Bitch."

Fuck you, Light, you're just jealous.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?