Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Can I get a (con)census?

I thought this was a pretty cool little deal, although I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is. Anyway, go see how many of you there are and then come back and tell us. Because the internet wants to know!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,504
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


(Also, sorry for the very abbreviated post but I've been preparing my posts the night before because I wake up at the ass crack of dawn to go to work and don't have time to write anything before I have to leave. I stayed up about 2 hours later than I should have last night waiting to see if the internet was going to come back on. Needless to say, it did not. It was back on this morning though, which means this isn't coming to you from Starbucks, at least.)

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?