Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

Calling all rednecks


Well, I did it. It's the very last day of NaBloPoMo. I'm pretty proud of myself, I have to say. And now, it's time for a break. I may be back, I may not. Who knows, in this crazy topsy-turvy world whether I'll have anything to say in the future. All I know for sure, is that for right now, NaBloPoMo has broken me.

Aw, I'm just fuckin' with y'all. I'm enjoying this more than ever and I have tons of crappy stories I haven't told yet. However, if y'all wanna leave a bunch of comments begging me not to quit, so that I, in turn, can post how grateful and touched I am by the outpouring of support, well, who am I to stop you?

But, seriously? You fuckers aren't getting rid of me that easily! Ha!

Now, given the popularity of yesterday's post, I've decided that I want to make an internet redneck quiz. So, if you all would be so kind as to leave your suggestions for questions in the comments, I'll put that bad boy together. Pookie says he's sure there are already some out there, but he's also sure that we can do it better. Let's do it for the Pookster!

Speaking of Pookie(s), I got an e-mail yesterday from someone here in blogland telling me that their nickname is Pookie. This person also threatened to hunt me down if I told who it was. So I'm not gonna tell y'all.

But I am going to have a lot more of this kind of thing in my posts: "OMG,Y'all, Pookie totally rocked my world last night. Pookie is the best lover evah. I just wish Pookie didn't have to have Barry Manilow playing to get off." Just to fuck with the other Pookie. Because, once again, and I don't think I can say this too often, I am immature.

Ok, on to more serious matters. I got a call from a friend last night that her husband, one of my best friends, and a true brother to both Pookie and I, is in ICU with an as yet undiagnosed illness. They live about an hour away and Pookie and I are leaving shortly to go see him.

His name is Jack and I've mentioned him sporadically here. The reason he hasn't had more airtime, if you will, is that he's always whining about not getting more airtime. So it's been my pleasure to screw with him by not writing about him. We are both terribly mature.

Jack's a good guy, and if you're the type to pray, please add him to your list today.

Finally, I have a video that I've been on the fence about posting because,well, it's kinda dirty. But I'm posting it today in honor of Jack, who would love it and would laugh until he fell over.

If you've ever heard of Rodney Carrington, you'll know what you're in for. If you haven't, get with it, you poor bastard!








|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?