Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

I'm comin' out

I watched Liza Minelli on Inside the Actor's Studio last night. I've never thought much about her, beyond having loved her in Arthur; but I loved everyone in Arthur. It's the perfect movie.

I have to say, though, I am now in love. I have decided to become a gay man, that's how much I love her.

Now, this won't be much of an adjustment for me, as I'm already with the man I love. Married to him, no less. The government can't keep this gay man down, sister!

I'll have to learn how to throw like a girl, but I'm already deathly afraid of bugs, so I think it will work out nicely.

Pookie may have some adjusting to do, though. Especially when I change my name to Marcel and learn how to love shopping.



*************************************************************************

Oh, it's my brother's birthday today. So even though we made him a cake, after he called to say he was coming up today and then called this morning to cancel YET AGAIN, I want y'all to wish him a happy birthday. Even though I'm really cheesed off at him.

Happy Birthday, Joel! Your cake is delicious! And almost gone!


Also, I'm on my deathbed (ok, death couch, whatever) with the worst cold/sinus attack in the history of the world. Send cough drops. Or whiskey. Whichever.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?