Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Attention Internets

I have not yet watched the season finale of Project Runway. I won't go into the reasons why, except to point to a rather unhealthy addiction to Dharma and Greg on TiVo and also, the boy and I were busy this evening reading. (and re-reading and then more reading. He got a new Thomas book.)

Also, Pookie watched it last night (that bastard) and has been telling me how pissed off and upset I'm going to be, so I'm waiting until tomorrow night so that at least it won't matter if I don't sleep because I'm off this weekend.

So, if I didn't visit your blog or journal today, it was because I was scared someone was going to tell me what happened, and I prefer to get my pissed offedness first hand. Though, Isabel almost spoiled it, I was smart enough to not click the link in her entry. Close call though.

Also, also. the Cards are going to the series! This makes me happy because if the Cubs are never going tto get their heads out of their asses and do something already, I do like the Cards and hope they win. However, Detroit is the underdog and I can't friggin resist an underdog, so this is going to a vey conflicted series for me. First game is Saturday night and we will be propped up in front of the TV. I may even have a beer. But I doubt it. But I might!

If you've made it through all that drivel, you deserve a little gift. My cousin Jo sent me something in email today that I think everyone will enjoy. Here is it, and don't say I never gave you anything. Buncha ingrates.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?