Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

She's actually her own bad example

There has been some conjecture about where my daughter got her little joke from the last post. Pookie and my brothers have been named as suspects. Just for the record, she got it from a movie. The menfolk are innocent this time.

Especially Pookie, who is more refined than every person who has ever been related to me, ever. My grandmother could make her ass dance independant from the rest of her body, and would do so, with the slightest provocation.

I married up, is what I'm saying here.

Also, as icky boys go, Pookie's not too bad. He's never farted in bed and held the covers over my head, for instance. Which is a good thing, because who would raise the children with him dead and me in jail?

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?