Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

From the 'It's funnier because it's true!' files

Hello, nice people visiting from Roo's place!

I appreciate you coming by, even if it was only to see what kind of freakshow shoots herself in the head..accidently.

As you can see, I'm mostly normal, except for a slight penchant for profanity and a talent for injuring myself in sometimes shocking, and almost always embarrassing ways.

I would point you to the all the posts detailing my boo-boos (that's a medical term for an injury that won't kill you, but is a bitch to keep dry in the shower), but, honestly, there are too many and you people have lives.

I will however point you to the post about how I shot myself. Because you deserve the whole story. And because I love you all and really want you to come back and visit again. It's actually on my old blog, because I still haven't figured out how to import all my old entries to this blog. Because I am not the sharpest crayon in the box.

So, here it is, in all it's glory. See how it was an accident and I'm not suicidal? See??

*************************************************************************

In my last post, I revealed something to the internet. Something private and kind of scary.

Pookie (my husband, for you lovely newcomers) offered a solution to my .... problem. I forbade him from posting his solution in the comments, going so far as to threaten to delete it if he did. He has found a way around that by going on about how he had a solution, but I wouldn't let him post it.

Then, when Roo posted a very similar suggestion, he jumped to agree with her and point out once again that he wasn't allowed to say it.

I would be mad, but I think it's kind of cute. I would appreciate it if y'all didn't tell him though, because that will just encourage him.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?