Friday, July 21, 2006

 

TGIFF! (3 guesses what the extra 'F' stands for)

Good morning, sunshines! I have to dash off to work so I can get done and start my weekend off, which is a rare occurence. I know y'all are all probably doing the same thing. Unless you're independantly wealthy. In which case, could you adopt me? I don't actually require parenting, but an allowance would come in handy!

Anyway, here's a few tidbits from the last week. Mostly involving wildlife, for some reason.

Internet experts? Your opinion? Did I, or did I not, see the world's biggest squirrel?
(Hint: I did.)

I don't know what the big bird did to piss off the little bird, but I'm betting he won't do it again anytime soon.


So, anything interesting happen to y'all this week? And before you say no, refer to the above list and understand that my criteria for 'interesting' is perhaps not so stringent as yours.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?